Liberty Coin Service was founded in 1971 in East Lansing, Michigan. The business moved to the Frandor Shopping Center in Lansing, Michigan in 1975 and has remained there since. We have grown to a staff of 14 with more than 250 years of collector experience in virtually every area of numismatics and many other areas of expertise.
Click here to meet our staff.
Our postage charge is based on the dollar amount of the order. Packages will be insured for their full value. Any package $250.00 or more in value will require a signature upon delivery.
Shop with confidence! At Liberty Coin Service, our goal is complete customer satisfaction for every purchase. If you are not satisfied with your numismatic purchase for any reason, please note our return policies and procedures below:
- You may return any numismatic or collectible item up to 14 days after receipt.
- Contact Liberty Coin Service toll free at 800-933-4720 to notify us of your return.
- Repackage the item, insure it, and return it to: LCS; 400 Frandor Avenue; Lansing, MI 48912.
- We will issue you a full refund, including your return postage, upon receipt of the item in its original packaging.
- Bullion items, which are marked with an asterisk on our Daily Quotes Page, cannot be returned.
Attention Minnesota Residents:
The Minnesota Bullion Coin Dealers Law (Chapter 80G) became effective July 1, 2014. The statute affects coin dealers residing in Minnesota, and any coin dealers outside of Minnesota, who buy and/or sell to Minnesota consumer residents, regardless of where the transactions take place. Unfortunately, the costs to comply with this onerous law make it prohibitive for us to do business with Minnesota residents unless they are also dealers registered under the Minnesota Bullion Coin Dealers Law. Therefore we will no longer buy and/ or sell items that contain gold, silver, platinum, or palladium to Minnesota non-dealer residents. Thank you in advance for understanding this decision we must regrettably make.