Welcome to Liberty Coin Service!
We hope you have fun during your visit, perhaps learn something new, and visit us again soon—in our store, by telephone, or on the internet.
Since 1971, Liberty Coin Service has grown to become Michigan's largest rare coin and precious metals dealer through an unmatched combination of . . .
- Extensive in-stock inventory of rare coins, paper money gold, silver, platinum and palladium
- Competitive buy and sell prices
- Professional numismatic and precious metals experience
- Friendly personal service
- A timely and informative monthly newsletter
- Weekly commentaries on the internet
- Maximum customer confidentiality
- Reliable track record
- Foreign exchange currencies bought and sold
Our mission is
To provide you, whether a novice or an experienced collector, or a precious metals investor, with strictly-graded quality coins and paper money, a wide selection of hobby supplies, historical documents, and other interesting pieces of history.
To give you our best advice on buying and selling your rare coins and evaluating trends in the rare coins and precious metals marketplace, especially through our monthly newsletter Liberty's Outlook. You can also review Patrick A. Heller's nationally quoted commentaries at http://www.coinweek.com/author/patrick-a-heller/, http://numismaster.com and also http://www.coininfo.com
- To help you have fun with the hobby of coin collecting, whether young or young-at-heart.
- To pay customers the highest prices for their gold and platinum jewelry, rare coins, currency and bullion.
- To meet or exceed your expectations so that you also become a long-term customer and even recommend Liberty Coin Service to others.