Daily Price Quotes
PLEASE NOTE: Liberty Coin Service does not accept online orders for bullion items. If you wish to order any of the items listed on our bullion pages, please call us toll-free at 800-933-4720 for up to the minute pricing.
How to buy bullion from Liberty Coin Service:
- Visit our store. If you have particular items of interest, please call and ask about them. We can tell you if they are available and in stock. If you want to take delivery of the merchandise on the same day, please bring cash or cashier’s check. You can also pay using personal check. In that instance, we hold the merchandise for 10 business days before delivering. If we do not have an item in stock, we can almost always order it for you if you pay for the item and lock in a price. In most instances, we can deliver out of stock items in approximately 7 to 10 days.
- Call our toll free number above and ask for the trading desk. Tell your trader what items you wish to purchase. If you’re new to purchasing gold and silver bullion, no worries! Feel free to ask questions. Our traders are happy to assist you in finding the product that is right for your bullion needs.
- Your trader will quote you a price on the bullion item you have selected. If you wish to proceed with the purchase, Liberty Coin Service will confirm a sale. At that point, you are locked in at the quoted price. Once confirmed, a bullion sale cannot be canceled.
- Send your payment to Liberty Coin Service; 400 Frandor Avenue; Lansing, MI, 48912. Please send your payment within 24 hours of confirming the transaction. We do not need to receive your payment within 24 hours; we just expect you to have it in the mail by then. You may send payment by cashier’s check, money order, personal check, or bank wire. If you send us cashier’s check or money order, we will ship your merchandise immediately upon receipt of your payment. If you send personal check, we will hold your merchandise two weeks before shipping it out to you. If you send bank wire, we will ship immediately upon receipt of your wire. If you wish to pay by bank wire, your trader can provide you wire instructions orally, or via fax or e-mail upon request.
- Your merchandise will be shipped to you. All bullion shipments exceeding $1,000.00 in value are shipped via United States Postal Service registered mail. Packages less than $1,000.00 in value will be sent via U.S. Postal Service Insured Mail. On occasion, we will instruct our supplier to ship a package directly to you. This happens when we do not have the particular merchandise in-house or in cases where it is more expedient to ship directly from the supplier. In these instances, our supplier may use a different carrier than the U.S. Postal Service. When merchandise is delivered to you, the carrier will be required to get an adult signature. If you are not home at the time of delivery, a call tag will be left and the package will be brought pack to the carrier’s local office where you can pick it up. All merchandise you order from Liberty Coin Service is fully insured until it is delivered to you.