Selling Coins and Other Items at our Store
Selling to Liberty Coins is easy and convenient! And, we buy much, much more than just coins. Just some of the other items we purchase are:
• Scrap Gold, Silver and Platinum Jewelry
• Dental Gold
• Sterling Silver Flatware
• Exchange Foreign Currency
• Collectible Paper Money
• Post Cards – Especially ones of Local Interest
• Military Items
• Selected Automotive Related Items
• Selected Toys
• Michigan State University (and M.S.C.; M.A.C.) Memorabilia
If you want to learn more, look at the ‘Cash In Your Treasures‘ Brochure. When you’re ready to sell (or if you just want an offer) please come to our store and ask for a free, no-obligation quote on your merchandise from one of our friendly and knowledgeable staff members.
Selling Coins to Liberty Coin Service by Mail
You can also sell your coins to Liberty Coin Service and mail them if you do not live in the Lansing, Michigan area. Selling coins to Liberty Coin Service through the mail is easy; just follow these steps:
• Call Liberty Coin Service toll free at 800-527-2375 or in the State of Michigan at 800-933-4720
• Give us a description of the coins you wish to sell. For most bullion items we can give you an exact offer at the time of your call. For Numismatic items, we probably cannot quote a precise offer. For these coins, we can usually give you a price range of our offer.
• If we agree on an offer, we can lock you in at that price.
• Send your coins to Liberty Coin Service; 400 Frandor Avenue; Lansing, MI, 48912. We recommend sending coins via U.S. Postal Service Registered Mail with postal insurance. For additional details, refer to our guide on how to mail a package using U.S. Postal Service Registered Mail.
• Once we receive your package, we will record its receipt on our receiving log. Then, we will open your package and verify its contents. If the contents match our confirmed records, we will issue you our check. Our standard is to send you our check on the same day we receive your package, if possible. Numismatic items may require more time to process. For numismatic items, we will contact you with an exact offer once we have inspected your coins.